The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 400 sparkling and still brands since 1886.
The Coca-Cola company is also well known for its innovative marketing campaigns both on the offline and online sectors.
Coca-Cola wanted create a specific and innovative strategy that transformed the way they interacted on a medium and long term with a particular profile of consumers: Young consumers aged between 18 and 34 years old from Latin American countries such as Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panamá, Dominican Republic and Trinidad & Tobago.
The real challenge that Coca Cola was facing consisted on finding the way to be relevant to consumers and engage with them through digital innovation on a digital landscape where data speed and smartphone penetration is growing by leaps and bounds.
Innovative solution, high impact
Gigigo’s proposal consisted on the creation of Redder app, the first multicountry & multibrand mobile platform that represents a new and exclusive channel to engage with millennial consumers: A Coca-Cola owned media with the capability to customize content according to markets, brands and targeted segmentation. In a world where the Internet of Things is dominating the scene, any product, any package, any Coca-Cola asset is a service ready to take place. That is why Redder has been envisioned and developed to achieve the following goals:
- Interact with its packaging: Image recognition
- Execute any relational plan through live and interactive experiences
- Publish any content in real time
- Provide full independency by country for activations
- Contextualize landing sites for specific brands and products
- Reach consumers on different ways: Geofences, push notifications, etc.
- Provide dynamic and interactive content by embedding Youtube videos on the app
- Promote engagement through promotions running on real time
266.000 users on Redder
The average time spent on the app was 2 minutes and 13 seconds! Creating exclusive and interactive content was really the key to keep users on the app
Over 25.000 participations on the most demanded dynamic.
People from 20 Latin American countries have used the app.
Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador and Costa Rica are the top countries where people interacted with Redder